The August heat is still coming on strong, but so are the recent new home entertainment releases. The Avengers final act and Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson’s many acts together. Those are just some of the exciting movie choices available for you that are out now.
It really doesn’t get any bigger than Avengers: Endgame. The biggest movie of 2019 is out now for your home entertainment viewing. The final act of the Avengers as we know them is Marvel’s biggest film. All the 20 plus movies lead up to this one. As you know if you’ve followed the Marvel movies, all your favorite characters from the Marvel Universe come together for one final epic battle.
This will likely be the final time you see all your Marvel favorite characters and actors share the screen together. Literally, this movie has historical cinematic and superhero significance. I’d rather not reveal any spoilers if you haven’t seen it, but this one is the best Avengers movie we’ve seen, satisfactory, nonetheless.
This is as must-see of a movie as there is. The film is spectacular. Mind blowing. Thrilling. Shocking. Chances are you’ve seen it in theaters already, but don’t sleep on the Blu-ray and digital for this one. It is packed with can’t miss special features. I can’t rave enough about how good this film and bonus features are.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.