The comedic duo of Owen Wilson and Ed Helms comes together playing twins that come to discover a family secret. Father Figures comes to Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on April 3, 2018. You can catch it earlier on Digital on April 20, 2018.
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES:
“Father Figures” Blu-ray Combo Pack contain the following special features:
· Deleted Scenes
· Hilarious Gag Reel
“Father Figures” DVD containing the following special feature:
· Deleted Scenes
FATHER FIGURES releases on Blu-ray and DVD on April 3, 2018. Digital on March 20.
The movie everyone is talking about that’s been making waves this awards season, I, Tonya is coming to Digital and Movies Anywhere on March 2, 2018. Then it comes to Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on March 13, 2018. Oscar nominated performances for Margot Robbie (Best Actress) and Allison Janney (Best Supporting Actress). Don’t miss this outstanding film about one of biggest scandals of the 90’s.
BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAY, DVD and Digital
- Deleted Scenes
- All Sixes: The Perfect Performances of I, Tonya
- Irony Free, Totally True: The Story Behind I, Tonya
- Working with Director Craig Gillespie
- The Visual Effects of I, Tonya
- VFX: Anatomy of the Triple Axel
- Feature Commentary with Director Craig Gillespie
- Theatrical Trailers
I, TONYA releases on Digital and Movies Anywhere on March 2 & Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on March, 12, 2018
ONLY THE BRAVE:
Brave individuals that protect our communities and neighborhoods that are first in line to run into fiery danger in order to save lives, these men and women that I speak of are our firefighters. Only The Brave tells a story of a group of elite firefighters named “Hotshots” brought together to combat intense wildfires. This is an inspiring true story of very brave people who put everything on the line to protect others.
A terrific ensemble cast consisting of Josh Brolin, Miles Teller and Jeff Bridges lead the way. It’s the kind of movie that will make you feel sadness and pride. These are important stories that sometimes get overlooked, but luckily director Joseph Kosinski brings it to life. The story is ultimately about the camaraderie, brotherhood and sacrifices of these special individuals. The scenes are tension packed and very intense. Great performances and a stellar story. Undoubtedly this is a must see movie.
Bonus Materials Include:
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Audio Commentary with Director Joseph Kosinski and Josh Brolin
- “Honoring the Heroes: The True Stories”
- “Behind the Brotherhood: The Characters”
- “Boot Camp: Becoming a Hotshot”
- Dierks Bentley featuring S. Carey’s “Hold The Light” Music Video & Featurette
ONLY THE BRAVE is out now on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital
“Oh, Hi Mark!” Arguably the wackiest and most fascinating movie of the year, The Disaster Artist, is set to release on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD on March 13, 2018. Based on the making of the cult-classic The Room and hailed as “The Greatest Bad Movie Ever Made”. Check out James and Dave Franco unite on-screen to tell the story of Tommy Wiseau. This is a must-see movie.
BLU-RAY/DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary with James Franco, Dave Franco, Tommy Wiseau, Greg Sestero, and More
- “Oh, Hi Mark!: Making a Disaster” Featurette
- “Directing a Disaster” Featurette
- “Just a Guy Leaning on a Wall: Getting to Know Tommy” Featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
THE DISASTER ARTIST releases on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD and On Demand on March 13.
The critically acclaimed The Florida Projects starring Willem Dafoe will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital on February 20, 2018. This is certainly one of those films that will be talked about plenty over the next month.
BLU-RAY/DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Under the Rainbow: Making The Florida Project” Featurette
- Bloopers and Outtakes
- Cast and Crew Interviews
The last week of January leads into February on this week’s must see movie release calendar. This week’s Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and theatrical releases offer some under-the-radar surprises.
LAST FLAG FLYING:
Forget anything about Steve Carell being a comedic actor, after yet another terrific dramatic performance from him alongside the equally fantastic Bryan Cranston and Laurence Fishburne in Last Flag Flying. The film is about three friends reuniting 30 years after serving together in Vietnam in support of one of their sons being killed in the Iraq War. As mentioned, a great ensemble of top-notch actors directed by a top-notch storyteller in Richard Linklater. The subject matter of the movie is heavy, but there is a good amount of comedy that lightens the mood. Just seeing these three actors together is reason enough to check out this film, but the story of friendship and kinship will give you the feels also.
BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- Deleted Scenes
- “An Unexpected Journey: Making Last Flag Flying” Featurette
- “Veterans Day” Featurette
Last Flag Flying is out now on Blu-ray, DVD, Digital and On Demand
Walt Disney Signature Collection will be releasing the animated classic Lady and the Tramp on Blu-ray February 27, but you can catch it a week earlier on Digital and Disney Movies Anywhere on February 20. Lady and the Tramp will be the sixth movie to join the Disney Signature Collection that already includes The Lion King, Bambi, Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL:
- Original Theatrical Edition – Enjoy this cherished Disney classic that captivates audiences of all ages.
- Sing-Along Mode – Sing along with all your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
- Inside Walt’s Story Meetings – As you view the film, hear reenactments of Walt’s story sessions with animators and see how their ideas were realized on-screen.
New Signature Bonus
- Walt & His Dogs – Through archival recordings and photos, hear the tales of the dogs Walt Disney owned and loved over his lifetime.
- Stories from Walt’s Office – Take a tour of Walt’s office suite on the Studio lot, carefully re-created to look just as it did when he occupied it.
- How to Make a Meatball and Other Fun Facts About “Lady and The Tramp” – Watch a delicious lesson on how to make perfect meatballs with teen chef Amber Kelley and Oh My Disney Show Host Alexys Gabrielle.
- “Peace on Earth”
- “What Is a Baby/La La Lu”
- “The Siamese Cat Song”
- “Bella Notte”
- “He’s a Tramp”
Classic Bonus Features
- Diane Disney Miller: Remembering Dad – Walt’s daughter shares memories of her father and Disneyland’s early days, as well as a look at his apartment above the firehouse.
- Never-Recorded Song – “I’m Free as the Breeze” – Take a listen to a song originally meant to be sung by Tramp.
- Introduction of Boris – Tramp wasn’t always meant to be Lady’s only suitor. Meet Boris the aristocrat and Homer the peasant in this deleted scene.
- Waiting for Baby – Lady watches as Jim Dear plans out his new son’s future in this early storyboard.
- Dog Show – See the storyboards for this deleted scene in which Lady and Tramp unexpectedly find themselves in the middle of a dog show.
Classic Bonus Features on Digital Only*
- Lady’s Pedigree: The Making of “Lady and the Tramp” – A behind-the-scenes look at the making of Walt Disney’s first feature-length animated film based on an original story.
- Finding Lady: The Art of the Storyboard – Explore the origins of the storyboard and how they’re used by filmmakers today.
- Original 1943 Storyboard Version of the Film – View a unique presentation of the original 1943 storyboards for “Lady and the Tramp.”
- PuppyPedia: Going to the Dogs – Wild and wacky comedian Fred Willard takes us on an outing to the dog park to learn all about dogs and their owners.
- Turning the Tables – In this story-reel presentation, Tramp dreams of a world where dogs run the show and humans are on the other end of the leash.
- The Arrival of Baby – In this alternate scene re-created from original storyboards and with original voice talent, Lady makes way for a new arrival.
- Baby Arrives – Lady is baffled by the strange goings-on in the house—the arrival of a squealing bundle only deepens the mystery.
- Lady’s Sweater – Lady gets a new sweater for her birthday and must figure out an ingenious way to lose it for good.
- 1955 Original Theatrical Trailer – More than just a trailer, this preview features several minutes of footage from the film and introduces each major character.
- 1972 Theatrical Re-Issue Trailer – This trailer from the 1972 rerelease heralds Disney’s “happiest motion picture.”
- 1986 Theatrical Re-Issue Trailer – Released theatrically for the 1986 holiday season, this trailer highlights the love story between Lady and the handsome Tramp.