The boss is back, baby, that is. The sequel to the hit animated film The Boss Baby is coming to Blu-ray on September 14th. The Boss Baby: Family Business brings back brothers Tim and Ted together, but this time around they are adults. A few generation of babies is taking over the family business, but Ted and Tim will have plenty of say and do in the next round of the Boss Baby adventures.
Get ready for a ton of special bonus features.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY, DVD AND DIGITAL:
- ALL-NEW ORIGINAL SHORT “Precious Templeton: A Pony TALE” – In this original DreamWorks animated short, Precious Templeton has entered the Perfect Pony Pageant in hopes of winning top prize. Just as the winner is about to be announced, the crown jewels are stolen. What will they do now? Find out in this hilarious original short.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scene – “Time Out” with introduction by Director Tom McGrath.
- Never Grow Up: The Big Babies Behind The Boss Baby: Family Business – Get behind the lens with cast and filmmakers as we uncover how The Boss Baby: Family Business came to life. Dive deeper into the inspirations for each character and see what it took to bring this animated feature to life.
- “Together We Stand” Lyric Video – Sing along with Tabitha as she performs “Together We Stand,” in this whimsical lyric video.
- Roll Call – Meet the voices behind the babies as we take a cast roll call of The Boss Baby: Family Business.
- Alec Baldwin – Boss Baby (Ted)
- Amy Sedaris – Tina
- James Marsden – Tim
- Creative Experiment Lab – Schools in Session! Join us in the creative experiment lab to become a scientist in your own home. Hosted by James Marsden (voice of Tim), we’ll teach you everything you need to know to pass science class with flying colors.
- Potato Power
- Volcano To Go
- Plastic Fantastic
- Boss Baby Art Class: How to Draw – Ever wondered what it would be like to be an animator? Get a firsthand look at how to draw your favorite Boss Baby at home with this fun drawing tutorial. Hosted by Catherine Rader, one of the lead story animators of The Boss Baby: Family Business, you’ll see step by step how to bring this big baby to life.
- Boss Baby (Ted)
- Precious Templeton
- Feature Commentary – Feature Commentary with Director/Exec. Producer Tom McGrath, Producer Jeff Hermann and Production Designer Raymond Zibach.
THE BOSS BABY: FAMILY BUSINESS will be available Digital on August 31st, and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD on September 14th