Home » ‘The Upside’ Home Release Date Announcement
Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston form a unique bond in The Upside. The touching comedy is based on a true story of an unlikely friendship. Soon you’ll be able to see the film on Blu-ray and Digital. The Upside will release on Blu-ray and DVD on May 21, 2019. You can catch it a week earlier on Digital on May, 14.
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAY, DVD AND DIGITAL:
• Deleted Scenes
• Gag Reel
• Onscreen Chemistry: Kevin and Bryan – Film stars Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston talk about their unique characters and working together on The Upside.
• Creating a Story of Possibility – Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston share insight on howtheir characters, Dell Scott and Phillip Lacasse,unexpectedly come together to help each other unlock a new world ofpossibilities.
• Bridging Divisions – Director Neil Burger and Kevin Harttalk about howtwo very different people find common ground through compassion for each other.
• Embracing Positivity – Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston open up about positive messagesin the film and the power of hope, love, and friendship.
• Presenting a Different Side of Kevin Hart – Neil Burger, Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston discuss Kevin’s career-changing role and his fantastic performance.
• Theatrical Trailer
The Upside becomes available on Digital May 14th and on Blu-ray and DVD May 21st!