Self-Care products to Make Your Life a Little Better and Easier
It’s been a couple months since I had some product recommendations. I’ve had some cool products come my way and gave it some time to try them out and I’m coming to you with some results and recommendations.
Here are some products for your skincare, self-help books and even a comfy snuggie thingy. The video will break down and showcase some of these products for you to see. The rest can be found in the individual articles below.
Ecoslay is a new product I was introduced to. I’ve suffered from hair thinning and loss, so I was immediately drawn to it. Cayenne Lemon Squeeze is a cayenne infused lemon oil is at the core of this product’s ingredients list.
Game-Changing Facts About Cayenne Lemon Squeeze and its Blend of Oils:
- Each oil used in this exciting formula is potent enough to improve hair and follicle growth on its own.
- Pumpkin Seed is the base oil. Containing phytosterols, this powerful carrier oil blocks enzymes and hormones that contribute to hair loss.
- Tea tree and cypress essential oils improve microcirculation deep into the scalp and increase blood flow to the follicles.
- Peppermint essential oil has been shown to increase the follicle count on the scalp.
- Sage essential oil (from the genus Salvia, which means “to save” or “to heal”) is shown to penetrate the scalp and deliver nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Cedarwood, thyme, lavender, and rosemary essential oils provide additional scientific-based benefits.
- Price: $14