She’s coming! The highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster hit Wonder Woman will be arriving soon for your home entertainment viewing. Wonder Woman 1984 brings back the beloved Wonder Woman character played by Gal Gadot. Also returning is Chris Pine as Steve Trevor. New additions include Kristen Wiig and Pedro Pascal.
There will be three separate releases, so here are the details below:
- “Wonder Woman 1984” will be available for 48-hour rental via PVOD for $19.99 SRP beginning on Friday, February 12. The title will be available on participating digital platforms where you rent movies.
- On March 16, “Wonder Woman 1984” will be available to own in high definition and standard definition from select digital retailers including Amazon, FandangoNOW, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others.
- On March 30, “Wonder Woman 1984” will be available on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD.
4K AND BLU-RAY BONUS FEATURES:
“Wonder Woman 1984” 4K UHD Combo Pack and Blu-ray contain the following special features:
- The Making of Wonder Woman 1984: Expanding the Wonder
- Gal & Kristen: Friends Forever
- Small But Mighty
- Scene Study: The Open Road
- Scene Study: The Mall
- Gal & Krissy Having Fun
- Meet the Amazons
- Black Gold Infomercial
- Gag Reel
- Wonder Woman 1984 Retro Remix