Greenwich International Film Festival Programming and Film Slate Announcement
The Greenwich International Film Festival released their full slate of programming for their 5th annual festival that runs from May 29 – June 2, 2019 in Greenwich, Connecticut. The opening night movie will be Paul Downs Colaizzo’s Brittany Runs A Marathon.
Festival Highlights Include:
- Centerpiece Films include: Blinded by the Light, Brian Banks, Brittany Runs a Marathon, Safe
Spaces, Auggie, Any One of Us, Luce, Cold Case Hammarskjöld.
- The Changemaker Award Gala honoring Eva Longoria Bastón for her work to help Latinas build
better futures for themselves and their families through education and entrepreneurship on May
- A performance by Kesha at the Epic Anniversary Party Concert on Saturday, June 1st at The
Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY.
- The Ability in Disability panel moderated by Secretary Tom Ridge, will be held at Cole
Auditorium at Greenwich Library on Saturday, June 1st at 1:00pm. Millicent Simmonds (Deaf
Actress – A Quiet Place, Wonderstruck) to receive the Make an Impact Award.
- Storytelling to Inspire Change panel sponsored by J.P. Morgan, to be held at Cole Auditorium
at Greenwich Library on Friday, May 31st at 1:30pm.
For screening dates, times, venues and list of panels please visit: www.greenwichfilm.org